These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts.
Impress them on your children.
Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road,
when you lie down and when you get up.
Join us on Sunday mornings as we meet to study God’s word and discover how to grow the family as God intended! Meet other families facing each day with many of the same challenges you are facing. Study God’s Word with other parents and learn together how to live it out at home, at work, at play. While you study and worship with other adults, your children will study and worship with children in their own Life Group and Kid’s Worship. Have preschoolers too? They will be lovingly cared for by our Preschool Ministry team. We look forward to welcoming you and your family this Sunday!
Upcoming Family Events
Tag Time at Johnson Farm
Check out these Pages for the Children!
Our Core Beliefs
- No one has more potential to influence a child’s faith than the FAMILY
- No on has more potential to influence the family than the CHURCH
Family Ministry is …
- … a partnership between parents, children, youth and the church. To
build this partnership, the Family Ministry team will work to:
- Encourage and provide tools for personal spiritual growth for both parents and their children
- Empower parents to nurture the spiritual formation of their children
- Establish a consistent pattern of Bible study and Worship for the family
- Strengthen and nurture the relationship between parents and between parents and their children
- Create opportunities to build and nurture healthy relationships within the church family
- Create opportunities for the family, children, and students, to experience personal ministry
Our desire is to connect and engage with Parents and their Families by:
- Connecting parents to a Life Group designed for them, encouraging their spiritual growth and introducing teaching tools to incorporate into family rhythms
- Connecting parents with their child’s Life Group Bible study material so that the parent can reinforce the teaching during the week
- Engaging families in creative Family Worship experiences: parents with their children and multigenerational opportunities.
- Connecting families to a network of other parents and mentoring partnerships with other families
- Engaging the family in outreach/ministry/mission opportunities.