Welcome to JMBC!
We are privileged that you are interested in our church and invite you to join us for Worship, for Bible Study, for Fellowship. We want to make your experience as welcoming as possible and have provided answers to a few frequently asked questions. Please feel free to contact the Church Office for more information.
Email: mailto:OFFICE@jacksonmemorial.org or Phone: (757) 484-5568
We look forward to seeing you soon
Where should I park?
- Guest spaces are available in the front and back close to the Welcome Center entrances
- Other spaces are available around the building and in the open field
Where are the church entrances?
- We recommend the Welcome Center doors on Sunday – other doors may be locked
- When you’re joining us on Wednesday evenings for Supper and Bible Study, use the West Entrance door
- If you need to visit on weekdays, use the Church Office door (9:00am-2:00pm)
What should I wear?
Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. We will accept you for who you are no matter what you’re wearing. On any given Sunday you will find people wearing anything from jeans to suits and everything in between. We gather together to worship and fellowship, and we can do that no matter what type of clothes you’re in
What do you have for my family?
- JMBC is committed to encourage and provide tools for personal spiritual growth for both parents and their children
- Check out the Family Ministry page and these links for information on programs for all ages