Let no man despise thy youth; but be an example of the believers,
in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. (1 Timothy 4:12)
The Youth Ministry of JMBC allows high school and middle school students to develop deep and meaningful relationships with Christ and each other. Each week, students meet for discussion and Bible study.
Students invite friends, enjoy good food, and get valuable discipleship tools for life in a way that relates to them.
Bible Study and teaching are designed to educate, to challenge, and to apply.
Youth Bible Study
Sunday Mornings 9:00 – 10:00 am
Wednesday Nights 6:30 – 7:30 pm
ALL YOUTH ARE INVITED! Join us – bring a friend and your Bible
- Winter retreat
- Lock-Ins (Laser Quest and other places)
- Service projects
- Fall retreat (Watermarks Camp)
- WinterJam and other concerts
- CentriFuge Summer Camp
- Mission Fuge Mission Trip
- And a ton of other stuff that there isn’t room to list!
- See below for our weekly schedule
SCHEDULE Grades 6-12 & Young Adults (College)
At 9:00 AM our students break up into Small Groups:
- Middle School (6th-8th grade)
- High School (9th-12th grade)
- Young Adults (College)
At 10:30 AM we join the church for corporate worship in the Sanctuary.
Students (6th-12th grade) gather at 6:30 PM in the Youth Wing for Bible study.
Young Adults (College) join other adults in Bible Study and Discipleship Studies.